Ventilation Hose | Tunnel Hose | Exhaust Hose | Air Duct
PVC Coated polyester Fabric Tunnel Ventilation Duct is a high quality ventilation channel for applications including air movement. This portable flexible channel hose is made of PVC coated polyester fabric. The main body of this flexible air duct is reinforced with spring steel wire. Its helix provides a flexible channel with improved physical frames. In addition to protecting helix, the outer part of the tube is protected from abrasion. If your application requires you to slide this vent to the ground or other surface, this wear band will protect the tube body from most physical wear. PVC coated polyester fabric tunnel air duct specially designed for air conduction. In addition to General Vent, it can also be used for air conditioning duct cleaning and portable air conditioning duct cleaning. The flexible ventilation duct has an operating temperature range of -20 TO 80 degrees Celsius, ideal for moving cold and hot air.
Our product is also known as Ventilation Hose, Tunnel Hose, Exhaust Hose, Air Duct, and Yellow Hose.
WALL: High density polyester woven fabric with PVC coating on both sides SPIRAL: Reinforced steel wire EXTERIOR SPIRAL COVER: PVC strip
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-10Â° C to 80Â° C ( Up to 100Â° C short time temperature)|
|STANDARD LENGTH||10 mtrs|
|STANDARD COLOR||Yellow, orange|
|WALL THICKNESS||0.38 MM and Above/td>|
|STANDARD SIZE||100mm to 1000mm|
- Highly flexible & adjustable.
- High flexibility & expansion: compression ratio 30:1.
- Skeleton: carbon steel wire with ultimate strength.
- Pipe wall: high flame retardant mesh fabric.
- Anti acid & alkali, corrosion fume and anti-aging.
- Wear-resistance and durable.
- Compliance with ROHS regulations.
- Air pollution prevention and control.
- Mechanical and fan ventilation.
- Ship, airport ventilation.
- Construction industries: tunnel ventilation.
- Ventilation of tents
- Waste gas exhaust
- Light duty duct extrusion
- Air moment
|Size (inch)||I.D. (mm)||O.D. (mm)||Weight (kg/m)||W.P. (bar)||BR (mm)||Length (m)|